Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Week 1 - Summary

Pin It
Well, then the first week is over, and it wasn't too bad. It wasn't a breeze either, but doable. Day 6 went well LCHF-wise, no slip-ups or anything, but day 7 was a carb-feast. But then again, I knew it would be, so I am not too bothered by it. My dad and his girlfriend came in for lunch, and we ended up at this nice turkish place. I had a beef kebab will the works - couscous, potato wedges, garlic nan... It was yummy!




Then I met some girlfriends out and proceeded to drink lots and lots of pink bubbly, piña coladas, and appletinis (which was a first for me, and I absolutely LOVED it). So, when I came staggering home in a pink bubbly/cocnutty/appleish bliss at midnight I suddenly realised that I hadn't measured myself yet. For a minute I considered leaving it for the next day, but then decided against it. If I hadn't lost that much I could always blame it on the drinking session with the girls.
Anyway, out with the emasuring tape and lots of breath holding (because of the anticipation and excitement, not to try to hold my tummy in)
and lo and behold, I had lost 4 cm around my waist. Did you get that?? FOUR CENTIMETERS!!!! That's lots!! Minus 3 cm around my ribs, and minus 3 from my hips. I am so excited and happy!!! So it does work!

1 comment:

  1. こんにちは!お元気ですか?
    メキシコ料理が好きなのですか?

    ReplyDelete